All tickets, including ADA, are sold in groups of 2 or 4 reserved seats (no general admission currently) and are purchased online only through Ticketmaster . There are no in-person sales at our box office. When purchasing, you may choose digital tickets on your phone or will call pick up. If will call pick up, the purchaser must bring their valid photo ID to our box office on the day of the event to receive tickets. Please note the following:
- Purchaser receives all emailed customer communication and is responsible for disseminating to their group.
- As most seating is accessible, The Pageant’s Individualized Accommodations List is not available. Please note we are unable to provide golf cart rides.
- If you need to transfer your tickets, do so via your Ticketmaster account.
- If you have to sell your tickets, use Ticketmaster’s TM+ link to ensure the purchaser’s entry. Please note that we cannot verify third party sites and do not recommend using them.
- Refunds issued, including fees, if event is canceled or at venue discretion if ticketholder does not satisfy COVID-19 entry wellness check. Please note that refunds are issued to the original purchaser.
Disclaimer: Be aware that the reselling and transferring of tickets potentially jeopardizes the integrity of the group. Purchasing resale tickets or accepting transferred tickets is at your own risk and may result in the disruption of your personal distancing standards. In these circumstances, the venue cannot be responsible for maintaining group seating integrity. Additionally, refunds for ticket holders who do not satisfy COVID-19 entry wellness checks are provided through Ticketmaster to the original purchaser.