Since opening our doors in 2000, The Pageant has earned a reputation as one of the best concert venues in the country. Built as a concert venue from the ground up, The Pageant boasts optimal sight lines and exceptional acoustics. No matter where you sit or stand, you will always be within 70 feet of the stage. Every seat is a good seat at The Pageant!
The Pageant takes its namesake from The Pageant Theatre – an old movie theatre originally located a few blocks East of where The Pageant now stands. The Theatre, built in 1915, was actually the first movie theatre to feature stadium style seating in the St. Louis area.
For concerts, The Pageant has a flexible capacity of 750 to 2,300.
Valid Form of ID
All patrons wishing to enter 21+ sections must have a valid form of identification. In addition, ALL patrons must have a valid form of identification to enter events with age restrictions. We will deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification. No refunds.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Valid Photo United States Issued ID
- Valid Photo Passport
- Original Birth Certificate (must have raised seal) along with another Current Photo ID
Unacceptable Forms of Identification (list not exhaustive):
- School ID
- Firearm/Conceal & Carry ID
- Temporary Driving Permits which do not contain a photo or the State’s raised seal are not acceptable forms of identification for proof of age.
- Other (Company’s Sole Discretion)
The Pageant and Delmar Hall reserve the right to search anyone who enters the premises, along with their belongings. The Pageant and Delmar Hall reserve the right to determine, on a case-by-case basis, which items are not permitted to be on premises.
The possession of all firearms and other weapons (including concealed firearms) on our premises is strictly prohibited.
The following items are prohibited inside The Pageant and Delmar Hall (list not exhaustive). Items are subject to change at the sole discretion of management or per artist request.
- Outside liquids, including beverages
- Beverage Containers (Camelbacks, bottles, cans, cups, travel mugs, flasks, etc.)
- Pepper Spray, Mace, etc.
- Laser Pointers
- Sharpies, Markers, Pens, Paints, etc.
- Glow Sticks/Items
- Items which purpose is to swing or toss (Hula Hoops, rings, swirling balls, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind (including concealed) and items which can be used as weapons
- Balloons, Totems, large Signs/Flags, Stickers, Flyers
- Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 14″x10″x10″
- Medication without original container and matching valid photo ID for prescriptions
- Go Pros, Selfie Sticks and Tablets (iPad, Kindles, etc.)
- Personal seating (chairs, stools, strollers, etc.)
Please respect your fellow patrons – seat saving is strictly prohibited.
Camera / Recording
Camera and recording policies are dictated by the artist and vary on a show-by-show basis. Please see specific information on our individual show pages for any additional information we may have. Please remember: Camera policies may change with or without notice at the sole discretion of the artist. We reserve the right to restrict camera use on the premises. Drones are not permitted.
In accordance to City Law, The Pageant, Delmar Hall, The Halo Bar and Suite 100 are non-smoking establishments. This includes electronic/vapor smoking devices. Smokers over 21 years old may smoke outside on Delmar Hall’s and The Halo Bar’s patio.
Stage Diving / Crowd Surfing
Stage diving and/or crowd surfing will result in immediate ejection from the venue.
Minor Section (for those under 21 years of age)
At The Pageant, there is a physical separation of those under 21 years old for most events. Please refer to the specific show details for more information.
Re-entry is allowed for those over 21 years old with a valid hand stamp. Those under 21 years old are not allowed re-entry. If someone under 21 years old leaves the building, they will not be allowed to re-enter The Pageant or Delmar Hall.
All open tabs left at the bars after closing will be charged to the credit/debit card on file along with an 18% gratuity.
We want to assure our customers that we strive to make your visit a safe and pleasurable experience. The Pageant, Delmar Hall, The Halo Bar and Suite 100 are constructed of fire-rated materials that meet or exceed all modern fire and assembly codes. You are always within 75 feet of an exit. Exits are clearly marked and located at every corner of the building on both levels inside The Pageant and along the West walls inside Delmar Hall. In the unlikely event an incident occurs, stay calm and proceed to the NEAREST fire exit rather than retracing your steps to the main entrance.