Since opening its doors in 2000, The Pageant has built a reputation as one of the best concert venues in the country. Built as a concert venue from the ground up, The Pageant boasts optimal sight lines and exceptional acoustics. No matter where you sit or stand, you will always be within 70 feet of the stage. Every seat is a good seat at The Pageant!
The Pageant takes its namesake from The Pageant Theatre – an old movie theatre originally located a few blocks East of where The Pageant now stands. The Theatre, built in 1915, was actually the first movie theatre to feature stadium style seating in the St. Louis area.
Capacity ranges from 1,000-2,300 depending on the type of event.
Valid Form of ID
All patrons wishing to enter 21+ sections must have a valid form of identification. In addition, ALL patrons must have a valid form of identification to enter events with age restrictions. We will deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification. No refunds.
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
- Valid Photo United States Issued ID
- Valid Photo Passport
- Original Birth Certificate (must have raised seal) along with another Current Photo ID
Unacceptable Forms of Identification (list not exhaustive):
- School ID
- Firearm/Conceal & Carry ID
- Temporary Driving Permits which do not contain a photo or the State’s raised seal are not acceptable forms of identification for proof of age.
- Other (Company’s Sole Discretion)
The Pageant reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises. In addition, The Pageant reserves the right to determine, on a case-by-case basis, which items are not permitted to be on premises.
The possession of all firearms and other weapons (including concealed firearms) on our premises is strictly prohibited.
The following items are prohibited inside The Pageant. (list not exhaustive) All items are at the discretion of management or per artist request.
- Outside liquids, including beverages
- Beverage Containers (Camelbacks, bottles, cans, cups, travel mugs, flasks, etc.)
- Pepper Spray, Mace, etc.
- Laser Pointers
- Sharpies, Markers, Pens, Paints, etc.
- Glow Sticks/Items
- Items which purpose is to swing or toss (Hula Hoops, rings, swirling balls, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind (including concealed) and items which can be used as weapons
- Balloons, Totems, large Signs/Flags, Stickers, Flyers
- Go Pros, Selfie Sticks and Tablets (iPad, Kindles, etc.)
- Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 14″x10″x10″
- Medication without original container and matching valid photo ID for prescriptions
Please respect your fellow patrons – seat saving is strictly prohibited.
Camera / Recording
Camera and recording policies are dictated by the artist and are based on a show-by-show basis. Please see the specific show on the shows page for any additional information we may have. Please remember: Camera policies may be changed at the last minute by the artist. We reserve the right to restrict camera use on the premises.
In accordance to City Law, The Pageant/Halo Bar/Suite 100 are non-smoking establishments. Smokers may exit (with their drinks) through the Halo Bar, onto the patio immediately outside the Halo Bar door (if 21+).
Electronic/Vapor smoking devices are NOT permitted to be used inside the venue or building. Use of these items are welcome on Halo Bar’s smoking patio.
Stage Diving / Crowd Surfing
Stage diving and/or crowd surfing will result in immediate ejection from a concert.
Minor Section (for those under 21 years of age)
There is a physical separation of minors at most events. Please refer to the specific show details and MAPS for guidance.
Normally re-entry is allowed for those over 21 who are stamped at the door. Minors (those under 21) are never allowed re-entry. If a minor leaves the building, they will not be allowed to re-enter The Pageant or Suite 100.
An automatic gratuity of 18% will be added to all open tabs which are left at the bar after closing.
The Pageant and staff want to assure our customers that we strive to make your visit a safe and pleasurable experience. Built in 2000, The Pageant is constructed of fire-rated materials that meet or exceed all modern fire and assembly codes. At The Pageant, you are always within 75 feet of an exit. Exits are clearly marked and located at every corner of the building on both levels. In the unlikely event an incident occurs, stay calm and proceed to the NEAREST fire exit rather than retracing your steps to the entrance.